Serve as liaison between the customer and various internal departments. Establish and maintain relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met. Typically handles transactions between $400 and $100,000 focusing on traditional form orders that require proofing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure customer needs are met
· Serve as liaison between the customer and various internal departments
· Enter customer orders
· Respond to customer questions and requests
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
· Refer key service issues or opportunities to the appropriate internal department
· Meet customer service SLA’s
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
· High School Diploma and 0-1 years related experience, or commensurate combination or education and experience
· Experience working with various customer service systems
· Print or form experience
© 2014 Standard Register